10 spacious bedrooms, all located in the historical farm buildings
Our spacious and newly renovated guestrooms are beautifully decorated and oriented towards the garden. They include single and king size beds. The family rooms are welcoming your children and/or pets, with additional beds and cribs. Each room include en-suite bathroom with showers and air-conditiong. All rooms can be accessed through adjoining patio and are also accessible for mobility-impaired persons.
- Breakfast from 7.00 am – 9.30 am included
- Dinner multi-course menu or buffet at 7 pm
- Electric kettle, tea and coffee throughout the day, with homemade cake at 3 pm
- Lounge, pool and pool bar open all the time
- Fresh pool towels free of charge
- Inside bar open all the time (starting in May 2022)
- Bottle of water on arrival
- Power supply 220 V (with back up generator)
- WiFi available
- Laundry and ironing service at extra charge
- Daily room service
- Wake up service
- Baby cot/extra bed on request
The Otjisazu Guest Farm is surrounded by an electrical fence, a gate which is guarded during the day and locked at night.
Credit Cards are accepted as well as cash payment in Namibian dollars, Euro and US Dollar. We are working to support payment with cryptocurrencies.
Stay with us
Send us a non-binding request and we will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.