10 stylishly renovated rooms in historic farmhouse buildings
Experience comfort in our spacious guest rooms, tastefully furnished and overlooking our serene garden. Choose between single and king-sized beds, or opt for our family rooms, accommodating children, pets, and extra beds. Each room comes with an en-suite bathroom, shower, and air conditioning. All rooms are accessible through an adjoining courtyard and are suited for guests with limited mobility.
- Breakfast from 7.00 am – 9.30 am included
- Dinner multi-course menu or buffet at 7 pm
- Electric kettle, tea and coffee throughout the day, with homemade cake at 3 pm
- Lounge, pool and pool bar open all the time
- Fresh pool towels free of charge
- Inside bar open all the time
- Bottle of water on arrival
- Power supply 220 V (with back up generator)
- WiFi available
- Laundry and ironing service at extra charge
- Daily room service
- Wake up service
- Baby cot/extra bed on request
The Otjisazu Guest Farm is surrounded by an electrical fence, a gate which is guarded during the day and locked at night.
Credit Cards are accepted as well as cash payment in Namibian dollars, Euro and US Dollar. We are working to support payment with cryptocurrencies.
Stay with us
Send us a non-binding request and we will be happy to provide you with an individual offer ✍️.