Head out with your loved ones to stunning sceneries. Search for the big or small, fast or slow game on the farm. Run with the turtles and experience a breathtaking view and feel for our wildlife. Get to know the tracks of the wild. Get qualified for your Otjisazu ranger certificate.
Play with your children in the swimming pool or have a cornball tournament. Bow and arrow shooting is also exciting. Do you know how to play Owela?
This package includes:
- 2 or 4 nights in the comfortable family room
- Lovely breakfast in the morning
- Kettle, tea and coffee throughout the day with homemade cake
- Delicious multi-course dinner or buffet in the evening
- Cornball and bow shooting
- Photo shooting (photos will be directly sent to you without additional charge)
- Electric kettle, tea and coffee throughout the day with homemade cake
- Lounge, pool and pool bar open all the time
- Fresh pool towels free of charge
- Inside bar open all the time
- Bottle of water on arrival
- Power supply 220 V (with back up generator)
- Laundry and ironing service at extra charge
- Daily room service
- Wake up service
- Baby cot/extra bed on request
- Free WiFi
From NAD 2.250 (EUR 130) per person
Please do not hesitate to send us a non-binding request.